Monday 6 June 2011

Denver and Freckles first sleepover....


 After much ado, several months and some terribly bad Portuguese (on my part) with a splash of general confusion mixed in......... the village stud (Chibo) is finally here tonight for a sleepover with Denver and Freckles......

It is truly a daunting task to ask your neighbour for the services of his prized Billy goat to get your girls up the duff - for fear of serious misunderstanding... and sign language is suddenly totally out of the question.    :o{

My Son assures me that I have told my neighbour that a)he is pregnant,  and,  b) ...... I can't tell you because it is just ... very wrong.

But somehow, this evening.... we finally cracked it.

Fingers crossed it is love and we will hear the pitter patter of tiny cabriteeny feet in 4 and a half months...

No comments:

Post a Comment