Sunday 10 October 2010

Weather obsessed....

I am always being asked about the weather here and find myself checking the temperature during the day and night ritually ... every day. Perhaps that is a British thing ? who knows. I guess that as it is our first year here, every month is new to us and we are learning when the various crops / fruit are ready.. when the flies are unbearable (September) and so on. Well the rain came last Sunday and we have had lots of rain his week... 5 out of 7 days I think.. the ground certainly needed it having had none for so many months and I am happy to have a break from watering the garden !!! It is 20 degrees today... coolest day this week and go's down to about 15 at night. It is predicted to be dry, sunny and mid 20's for the next 9 days, so fingers crossed our roof will be finished next week. I am curious to see what the weather will be like here for Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment