Monday 21 June 2010

FRIGGERIFICO !




Well we went to Mortagua market in the morning last Thurs to buy some Guinea Fowl (Fraca) we nearly bought some turkeys(Peru) by accident but thankfully got the right little dudes in the end. ...... We did buy our house on Thursday too and whilst I know i'm supposed to say how happy and exited I was.. to be honest I felt completely freaked out... it was not the most relaxing process and made me feel a bit anxious. Partly due to emotional stuff for the seller.... partly to do with the permanence of it all perhaps ? So we arrived home to find a bottle of bubbly and some sparklers all wrapped up in a ribbon by our lovely new neighbors.... and exhausted I went indoors and read my new book Precious.The whole thing. Whoa. Really enjoyed it but I could perhaps have chosen a cheerier read for the moment. Still I guess it gave me the get a grip tablet I needed. Tashan broke up from School for the summer on Friday, so I am now living with full time hormone puddle instead of the part time one I was getting used to. We were invited to go to a party on Saturday with a hog roast.... mmmm and live music ! Sienna managed to eat some plant which made her itch like crazy... Tashan met some nice kids his age and I got to see the couples gorgeous house and gardens which was great. So nice to meet new people and have a laugh. Mickaella was the life and soul of the party. We slept over at M&M's then went to Senhora Da Ribeira river beach for the day on Sunday....We had such a good day, swam in the lake ate the best prawns ever, rowed dinghy's, laughed, built a tepee, drank wine and laughed some more. We then had a second sleepover at M&Ms last night and woke up to blue sky's and sunshine again..... will I ever get bored of that ?
Both my kids are tired and grumpy today and I hit the ground with a big old bump...... ! Will they ever stop arguing ? I am loving these photo's of the kids at the river beach and M&M havin a good old cuddle up....

Anyhow, I have had a bloody lovely couple of days and have my very own brand new word .. friggerifico which for today means friggin triffic. x

No comments:

Post a Comment