Friday 11 June 2010

Praia Monte Clerigo, Algarve.

I just wanted to post a couple of photographs of a tiny and very gorgeous little place we camped at overnight back in February. Praia Monte Clerigo on the west coast of the Algarve, just along from Arrifana. It looked like a little toy town, very unspoilt. We parked up at the top of this board walk (you can't get much closer to the sea than that) and I (although VERY reluctant) was persuaded to put my wetsuit on and go in the sea. After the waves picked me up and spat me out a couple of times I called it a day ! The sight of Tashan waddling down the beach like a penguin in his flippers and wetsuit will be forever stamped in my memory. Bloody hilarious .. What a Rodney !

Beautiful place.. with rocks smothered with mussels.. it looked like it was perched on the end of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment