Sunday 6 June 2010

Some good news..

The South facing wall in our new front room has three windows along it. This is the view from the middle one, looking out over part of the garden, with views of the pine / eucalyptus forest and mountains behind. It is an incredible view and makes me feel so lucky to be here every time I look out at it !

The document that our seller has been waiting for in order to complete the sale on our new home finally arrived last Thursday and we are now hoping to complete on the 17th June.... I wont hold my breath at this point but my fingers and toes are crossed! We have been lucky to have been able to live in the house since April 8th due to a Promissory contract between both parties. I am so excited now that we will be able to start working on the house soon and making it ours....

No comments:

Post a Comment